We are the Yogis for Future, affiliated with the Brahma Kumaris.
The scope of the Privacy Notice concerns all data subjects whose personal data is processed. This Notice is to inform you of our policy about the personal information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that you provide to us. “Process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
However, as the EU GDPR only apply to European citizens, we cannot guarantee a full compliance with the GDPR for this site, for example due to our vendors being situated outside of the EU. This Notice will explain which data we collect and for which purpose.
The Brahma Kumaris (India) as Data Controller is responsible for ensuring that this Privacy Notice is made available to data subjects when collecting and processing their personal data. This is done via a link on the website, as well as via a link during the cookie consent process when entering the site.
- Who are we?
A new initiative of the Brahma Kumaris, Yogis for Future is inviting like-minded people to come together, meditate and create good thoughts and intentions for the wellbeing of humans and the planet. As we all are aware, climate change and the overheating of our planet are progressing at an alarming rate. The chances that humanity will be able to reverse this are slim.
Clearly, we have to think outside the box of science and politics. Instead, we need to realign ourselves with a higher truth – with the Divine. By focusing our minds on the more elevated dimension of our existence, we pave the way for us to receive help and support from above.
Yogis for Future aims to bring together an alliance of yogis, meditators and peace-loving people, who understand the deep connection between our mind, our thoughts and the state of our planet. The solution to our current crisis will emerge through our higher consciousness and connection with the Divine. In that state of being, we become aware of our true nature – that we are souls, eternal beings of light. Such transformation will generate inner peace, resilience and hope for the future. We understand that the new beginning will be born out of such spiritual activity.
This platform offers various meditation sessions and experiences.
The Brahma Kumaris (India) will be registered as the Data Controller and can be contacted directly as follows:
- Shantivan Complex, Post box No-1 Abu Road, Rajasthan 307510, India
- Phone:+91 9414151111
- Information we process with your consent
Please refer to our cookies policy here
You do not need to give us your email address to use this site, but if you write to us you should know, that our email service is hosted by Google.
When you fill out and submit our online contact form, we store the following data:
Name, Contact details and Your message
This data is collected and sent as email messages that only a select few are allowed to access and stored on our server so that your request can be answered.
How long do you keep the information?
We don’t set a particular time limit on storing information because we need it for future reference. If you want your information to be removed from our database, please contact us. We will remove it anytime there are concerns about your privacy.
- Your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded anonymously, see also section about cookies.
- Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this Privacy Notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as strictly required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested.
- to support a claim or defense in court.
- Legal obligations
We may be required to disclose personal information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
Our servers are hosted by Godaddy.com and videos are hosted by Vimeo.com. Please refer to their websites for further information.
- Legal basis
Our legal basis for processing personal data, is data subject gives consent for one or more specific purposes
By consenting to this Privacy Notice, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes as identified above.
- Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of any information we hold about you, you may send us a request at email@example.com
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. This doesn’t apply for this site as we don’t hold any information.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. This means deleting your ranking of videos.
- Right to restriction of processing – this right doesn’t apply for this site.
- Right of portability – you have the right to request the data we hold about you transferred to another organization. However, as we do not collect your email address or other contact information, this right doesn’t apply for this site.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing. However, as we do not collect your email address or other contact information, as we don’t do any marketing, so this right doesn’t apply for this site.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – we do not profile you, so this right doesn’t apply.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that the Brahma Kumaris (India) refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Review of this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website.
Revised …. August 2021